As you approach the marina you will be welcomed by a wooden entrance, with panoramic views as your enter, accompanied by a sea of daffodils and bluebells in the spring.
Once you have moored your canal boat you can take advantage of our facilities, including:
- Diesel supply
- Pump out
- Elsan and rubbish disposal areas
- Telephone to selected pontoons
- Water and electrics to every berth
- Secure Car Parking: whilst visiting, boaters may park a vehicle by their boat, depending on the space available to park.
- Full boatyard facilities and excellent chandlery just 40 minutes away Cruise or 5 minutes by car at Rose Narrowboats
Locally you can enjoy a peaceful, rural setting, rich with Historical Local Interest. Local amenities, including a variety of supermarkets are only a 10 minute drive from the marina.We also have a very special community of boaters who organise regualr social events for you to enjoy.
For any additional information please do not hesitate to call us on 07711 803430 or alternatively if you prefer email your enquiry through to email@example.com